Step 1 – Create Your End User Account
- From the Administrative Console navigate to Account Management > End user Accounts.
- Select Edit > Add Account
- Fill out Username & Password. Press apply.
- Edit the account you just created & select a Sign Up Plan.
- Make sure the authentication method is set to PIN, ANI, SERVICE ID, MAC. Press Apply.
- Add credit to the account by selecting Edit > Credit / Debit Account.
Step 2 – Assigning Services
- Log into the account you just created through the CRM at http://YOUR.IP/
- Navigate to the Managed Services section.
- Click the Subscribe button next to the PBX service.
- You will now have the option to select a DID. Go through the drop down menu’s and press next.
- Once a number is selected, press confirm number.
- You are now subscribed to the PBX service and must register your IP device to the SIP Registrar Address of your Gateway / Megaswitch. To subscribe to other services simply click subscribe from the managed services screen.
- To verify if you have successfully subscribed this user, go to the Administrative console and open the account properties of this account. In the Authentication string you should something similar to pg:101|pm:14155263843|;.
Note: Pg = Pbx Group. Pm = Pbx Mailbox
Let us know if you have any questions / comments or need help.